The company LAVORAZIONI MECCANICHE PIGNAT S.r.l. was founded in 1958 under the name Officina Meccanica F.lli Pignat S.n.c. by two brothers, Gino and Carlo Pignat.
It grew over the years and is now an established company on the metalworking scene of Pordenone’s industrial fabric.
The founders’ sons, Gino and Ivo, continued to run the business for forty years and the third generation of the family has now joined the company with Gino’s children, Roberto and Carla.
The company is located in Porcia (PN) at number 13, Via Boite.
The factory is divided into two separate warehouses and covers an area of approximately 7,000 sqm, while the floor area is 2,600 sqm.